What's new

New member intro

masaenz

Reaction score
I, like maybe a growing number, am preparing to move from the WEBOS platform to IOS. My wonderful Palm Pre Plus under Verizon's CDMA umbrella seems destined to become a dinosaur. Though code has gone open source there seems no financial support to make new devices. That being said, I will wait for the IPhone 5 and then re-negotiate my contract with Verizon. I have some experience developing apps within the WEBOS environment. This may be something I will look into doing once I join the IPhone community. I am hoping this forum will give me information to make my transition as smooth as possible. There are many 3rd party apps I currently use that I need to find the best equivalent for. I am an Aerospace Systems Engineer with a passion for tinkering, programming and exploring the power of platforms to support daily tasks in a more efficient manner. I an open to suggestions that others may have to support my learning curve. Thank you all.

hello and welcome! we have some time before the next gen iphone arrives but I would be interested also to see how it looks and what they will call it, maybe the 4GS? who knows! but for sure a new device worth upgrading from the 4