What's new

Greetings from a new member!

jeriel05

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and get acquainted with some of the users from the forum. About myself, I am not new to smartphones and I am not a fanatic of any particular cellphone Os I am a fan of technology itself there for I am always open to try new devices. My most recent phone was a GSII, I have been using smartphones from back in the palm Os days beginning with a treo 600, since then I have had a few more treo's, a few windows 6 and 6.5 devices, 1 web os, a few blackberry's, and a few android phones as well, I also had an iPhone 4 that I didn't use for very long and didn't really have the time to experience IOS. Now have a iPhone 4s and I must say this has been the most pleasing experience of all, very smooth, very quick, intuitive, and no need for tinkering to get things to work they should out of the box. I thought screen size would be a issue but it's not bad at all. I'm really looking forward to meetings folks around these neck of the woods and sharing experiences and findings with others.