What's new

lzeno

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a new member. I just got my iphone 4s about a week ago and love it. I have had everything from Treos 600,650, & 700, Blackberrys Curve's and 9930 Touch screens, and a few Androids including the Droid x2. I have found a couple things I miss in the iphone but they are small compared to how much I like the voice recognition on this phone. I am here just to look around as I really don't have any questions or problems right now.
Thanks
Lzeno

Hello and welcome to the forum! what kind of features do you miss? is it mainly customisation>?

Two of the little things I miss is how you have to buy an app to edit MS docs & spreadsheets as this was no problem for the BB. The other, & maybe I'm off base here and don't know how to do it, when I want to attach a document or a picture to a text or e-mail I have to think of it before I start the message. Like if I'm in the middle of a reply or someone requests a picture or doc, I can't just hit reply & attach. I have to follow it up with another message that I start with the intended attachment.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)