What's new

lzeno

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a new member. I just got my iphone 4s about a week ago and love it. I have had everything from Treos 600,650, & 700, Blackberrys Curve's and 9930 Touch screens, and a few Androids including the Droid x2. I have found a couple things I miss in the iphone but they are small compared to how much I like the voice recognition on this phone. I am here just to look around as I really don't have any questions or problems right now.
Thanks
Lzeno

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! what kind of features do you miss? is it mainly customisation>?

OP
L

lzeno

Reaction score
Two of the little things I miss is how you have to buy an app to edit MS docs & spreadsheets as this was no problem for the BB. The other, & maybe I'm off base here and don't know how to do it, when I want to attach a document or a picture to a text or e-mail I have to think of it before I start the message. Like if I'm in the middle of a reply or someone requests a picture or doc, I can't just hit reply & attach. I have to follow it up with another message that I start with the intended attachment.

VTR

Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)