What's new

New Member Hello

Droidconvert

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the forums. As my user name states I am a Android Convert. I am moving from a Motorola Droid X to a Iphone 4s. I actually have the phone but can't open it until the 10th so I am surfing the forums to learn some tips and tricks when I do start it up. I have an Ipad and Ipod so it hopefully will be a small learning curve. Can I use the apps that I purchased for my Ipod on my new Iphone 4s? I stayed on many of the Andoid forums and learned a lot so I am looking forward to reading these forums to learn tricks for my new Iphone.

I came from the Droid X too. I am enjoying how quickly apps open, the quality of the camera and the superior voice recognition. Both operating systems have good points and bad points but so far the stability of the iOS outweighs the customizing nature of the Android.

Welcome!

The Crankster Says:​ Welcome to ipf.net, a leading forum dedicated to providing information, help and guidance to new and current users. Click Here To Introduce Yourself & Click here for Forum RulesWe also have threads dedicated to helping you understand your device more. Tips & Tricks Page 1 & Tips & Tricks Page 2[/B]
If you are talking about the iPod touch you can still use them as long as its compatible.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

G'day and welcome 2 the FoRuM!!! :)