What's new

New 4S User

jstanton

Reaction score
I just bought a new iPhone 4S and so far I love it. The only thing I will need to get used to is the shorter battery life. I was using a Nokia flip phone that had a standby battery life of several days. That is definately not the case with the 4S! I am slowly working my way up the learning curve, trying to focus on one feature at a time. I have learned how to manipulate photos, including uploading them from my computer. I am having less trouble because I have had an iPod Touch for several years, so some of this stuff is not so new.
Jeff

I just bought a new iPhone 4S and so far I love it. The only thing I will need to get used to is the shorter battery life. I was using a Nokia flip phone that had a standby battery life of several days. That is definately not the case with the 4S! I am slowly working my way up the learning curve, trying to focus on one feature at a time. I have learned how to manipulate photos, including uploading them from my computer. I am having less trouble because I have had an iPod Touch for several years, so some of this stuff is not so new.
Jeff
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner