What's new

Hey IPhone users

AATT

Reaction score
Hello I`m new both to the forum and apple products .Im here to change opinions about the 4s and learn and share stuff :home:
Just bought a new 4s yesterday
I heard people complaining about battery issues but so far it looks good to me
I bought it yestarday at 10 am played with it non stop and it went out around 7 pm .. fully recharged it till 10 pm ( then closed all the options that i dont need including internet and siri i only activate when i need them ) and right now 12 45 pm the battery is at 84% .
So I guess the battery is ok

AATT said:
Hello I`m new both to the forum and apple products .Im here to change opinions about the 4s and learn and share stuff :home:
Just bought a new 4s yesterday
I heard people complaining about battery issues but so far it looks good to me
I bought it yestarday at 10 am played with it non stop and it went out around 7 pm .. fully recharged it till 10 pm ( then closed all the options that i dont need including internet and siri i only activate when i need them ) and right now 12 45 pm the battery is at 84% .
So I guess the battery is ok

Welcome to the Forum . Good for you but a lot people including me is not the same . We hope that receive another update to fix that.

hello and welcome to the forum! :) thats good to hear you did nto have any battery issues

Heh im still testing it so far it looks good
Starting last night from 10 pm till today at 10 am it consumed only 9% of 100 ( with a little usage ) and from 10 am till now 14:18 with more usage some calls Facebook ,siri , messages , playing with the options its at 80% .
Is it OK ?

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)