What's new

new member from greece..

kountourakis

Reaction score
my name is padelis and i am from greece..i just bought 2 iphones.one 4 and one 4s..both locke..and i am trying to find a way to unlocked themm..please can anybody help????thanks

Hi Padelis... welcome to iPF.net!! There is currently no unlock available for the 4S, neither hardware nor software. The iPhone 4 could still be possible for you though. What baseband is the 4 on? Go into Settings>General>About... and close to the bottom it'll say next to "Modem Firmware." Let us know and we'll see what can be done for you. :)

Yassou!!!

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

my name is padelis and i am from greece..i just bought 2 iphones.one 4 and one 4s..both locke..and i am trying to find a way to unlocked themm..please can anybody help????thanks

Translation coming,

Giati ta agorases locked? afou ta exete unlocked stin ellada, to kalitero einai na goraseis factory unlocked iphones i na xrisimopoias ekeino to carrier pou to kleidose to kinito.. ie vodafone in greece?

there is no unlock for recent basebands on the iphone 4, actually only one and you for sure are not on it! the 4S? no.

where did you buy it from? and what carrier is it locked to?

Translation: get a factory unlocked device lol.

Yassou!!!

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

Geia sou! where did you learn greek?

giati stin ellada exoun 400 euro..diladi 700 dollaria gia to 4 kai 570 euro diladi 850 dolaria..kai egv ta peira 250 kai 400 dollaria antistixa..eimai ellinas alla exw mini 3 xronia san fran...anyway..the cersion distixos einai 5.0.1 stin 4.11.08 baseband..kai to 4s stiin 5.0.1 stin 1.0.13 baseband..thanks god i found a person to sell the iphone 4.for the other do you know any date for unlock?thanks everybody for your fast replies.thanks