What's new

Hi New Member From London With iphone4

Ashmond

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Had a 3gs for about 6 months and loved it just bought an iphone 4 last night and am waiting for it to be unlocked by 3 network so I can put my o2 sim in it but i love it already, how it feels and how crisp the screen is. My 3gs is jailbroken but this iphone 4 is on 4.2.3 so I cant break it yet or can i? Also need to know if anybody knows a quick way of carrier unlocking this as the network are taking ages.

Thanks very much!

p.s: im a bit of a wannabe tech geek so if there are any brilliant must read threads please link me.

Welcome,

Why didn't you just get it on O2 in the first place and why are you not sticking with 3? I'm on 3 and very happy specially with truly unlimited Internet. No soft caps like other networks.

You mean your on 4.2.1? You can jailbreak with greenpoision. No unlock as yet...

Have been with o2 for ten years on pay as you go and get a better deal for £20 a month then my friend does on a £30 per month contract. The iphone4 is two months old but second hand, a friend had to sell as he needed the money.

All carrier unlocked now but on OS 4.2.3 and want to jailbreak it now! :'-(

Jailbreak shouldn't be to far away.

How much did you have to pay 3 to get it unlocked if you don't mind me asking...?