What's new

New Iphone user

tomca631

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to the guys who have been posting the good advice and the answers to the technical issues.

I am a new IPhone user. My first Iphone is the 4s which I am extremely happy with. Before the 4s I was using the att Droid which I developed a love hate relationship with and before that a crack berry which I loved. I was afraid I wasn't able to to get the IPhone to do everything I wanted it to do but when I got it was a piece of cake.

Anyway I just wanted so say Hi and thank you.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to the guys who have been posting the good advice and the answers to the technical issues.

I am a new IPhone user. My first Iphone is the 4s which I am extremely happy with. Before the 4s I was using the att Droid which I developed a love hate relationship with and before that a crack berry which I loved. I was afraid I wasn't able to to get the IPhone to do everything I wanted it to do but when I got it was a piece of cake.

Anyway I just wanted so say Hi and thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good thing you found the right phone that in the end will give you a love-love it even more relationship with the phone :)

If you have any questions then we will be able to help you get the best out of your device or help with any Q's

VTR

Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Im glad you joined us. :)

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.
French vanilla ice cream. Now what are you thinking about. ;)

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Im glad you joined us. :)

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.
French vanilla ice cream. Now what are you thinking about. ;)

mmmmmm French vanilla ice cream ^^ now with strawberries as well :O

OP
tomca631

tomca631

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Too bad I'm a chocolate lover!

iJeff

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.......please take the time and read the forum rules and if you have any questions, just post them or pm a mod and we will help out the best we can. Enjoy

Most reactions