What's new

New Iphone user

tomca631

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to the guys who have been posting the good advice and the answers to the technical issues.

I am a new IPhone user. My first Iphone is the 4s which I am extremely happy with. Before the 4s I was using the att Droid which I developed a love hate relationship with and before that a crack berry which I loved. I was afraid I wasn't able to to get the IPhone to do everything I wanted it to do but when I got it was a piece of cake.

Anyway I just wanted so say Hi and thank you.

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you to the guys who have been posting the good advice and the answers to the technical issues.

I am a new IPhone user. My first Iphone is the 4s which I am extremely happy with. Before the 4s I was using the att Droid which I developed a love hate relationship with and before that a crack berry which I loved. I was afraid I wasn't able to to get the IPhone to do everything I wanted it to do but when I got it was a piece of cake.

Anyway I just wanted so say Hi and thank you.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good thing you found the right phone that in the end will give you a love-love it even more relationship with the phone :)

If you have any questions then we will be able to help you get the best out of your device or help with any Q's

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!! :)

Welcome to the forum. Im glad you joined us. :)

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.
French vanilla ice cream. Now what are you thinking about. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Im glad you joined us. :)

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.
French vanilla ice cream. Now what are you thinking about. ;)

mmmmmm French vanilla ice cream ^^ now with strawberries as well :O

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Too bad I'm a chocolate lover!

Hello and welcome to the forum.......please take the time and read the forum rules and if you have any questions, just post them or pm a mod and we will help out the best we can. Enjoy