What's new

Another New Member and iPhone User

purrfurred

Reaction score
Hi All!

I was a die hard droid user so this is my first iphone 4s. I've had it about 1.5 months. So much I love about this phone but didn't really do any research on them. I mashed the "home" button recently and the screen cracked from the button across the corner. I was so disappointed, but did see where that can be an issue with the 4 and 4s. I'm going to put it in a secure case once it's repaired! I do have a question about jailbreaking but will try and find the appropriate area for questions.

I'm happy to find this forum!

Hi All!

I was a die hard droid user so this is my first iphone 4s. I've had it about 1.5 months. So much I love about this phone but didn't really do any research on them. I mashed the "home" button recently and the screen cracked from the button across the corner. I was so disappointed, but did see where that can be an issue with the 4 and 4s. I'm going to put it in a secure case once it's repaired! I do have a question about jailbreaking but will try and find the appropriate area for questions.

I'm happy to find this forum!
​hi welcome to the forum,maybe this will help- Ongoing Jailbreaking Methods Thread for Convenience

Moderation Notice​: We have an ongoing [url]http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/jailbreaking-methods-iphone-18519/[/URL]"]Jailbreaking Methods Guide[/URL] for your convenience.

Perfect Poisonivy! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank You!

@Kindnba6 May as well be ok! I didn't get a do-over! Ha!