What's new

New here with questions

jdhiker

Reaction score
Well....I am an Android lover right now....my wife has a i4 and I think I made the right move for her at christmas time to move her to an iphone from android.
Much easier for her .

My upgrade comes in Oct 2012....I am entertaining the idea of waiting to see what the iphone 5 or whatever they call it comes out.

I honestly do like the screen on my droid charge..big and bright....
Also I have a usable file system on this...I can store docs and pdfs and even powerpoint files.
I looked on my wifes 4 and see no file system....what do you all do to have files stored...and that you can save and use attatchments?

I feel like I should give the iphone a try since I went from bb to android...why not try.

Sell me on what is better..those of you who migrated fron android.

I would like it to fit my hand and pocket better so that's a plus....and all the things out there suited for iphone....

Help me decide
Jim

Sent from my Awesome Verizon Droid Charge ! Using Tapatalk

I have a rooted Android an a jail broken 4 S. Both are great devices. For me, first and foremost, these are phones. The call quality on the 4S is superior. I promised myself I would not jail break my iPhone but when I saw some of the themes I jumped. At fist I was apprehensive because I was accustomed to the SPRecovery systen. I've not had any issues with my jail broken iPhone. I like the way I can mix lock screens and icons from different themes. I especially like that I do not need to wipe data or cache. The theme incorporates into iOS perfectly.

Take a look at iFile. It is just like Root Explorer. I use iFunbox and CyberDuck to access my iPhone and transfer data. I 've found iOS to be more forgiving that Android.

I'm very happy that I made the switch. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide.

Mike

I came from Android and although I did not root, I am more than satisfied with my 4S. I had a HTC EVO Shift and it was not user friendly, always rebooting and giving splash screens. Before that I was a WinMo user and the five WinMo phones were all paper weights compared to the iPhone, although I would not have admitted it at the time.

Wait until the iPhone 5 comes out and get the latest iPhone and have time to enjoy it before the next one comes out.

I'm on her iPhone now and downloaded ifile explorer free. I will see how that works. I also have to get used to safari

I'm on her iPhone now and downloaded ifile explorer free. I will see how that works. I also have to get used to safari

I've only used iFile on my jail broken phone. My guess is on an a stock iPhone it will be similar to Astro.