What's new

New and need some help.

Areais

Reaction score
So my BF iphone 3gs took a crap a few days ago after he dropped it. According to him after the drop it went to the "please plug into itunes" screen. So I get it and plug it into itunes, try to restore and get an error 1. Tried multiple times and kept getting the same. Tried to do a restore through DFU and same thing. After doing some research decided to jailbreak and see if that worked. Finally get it jailbroke to 5.1.1 with sn0wbreeze and ireb, it reboots to the Iphone activation and I think finally until I try to slide to unlock and nothing happens. The touch screen is unresponsive, it wasnt before the jailbreak so I decieded to try to restore with itunes again, same error one and back to "please plug into itunes". I am currently trying to jailbreak again and see if I can get it to work without and unresponsive screen but now if I try to restore with a sn0wbreeze 5.1.1 ipsw with ireb and tinyumbrella I get error 11 so I stopped TU and get error 1394. From what I've learned I shouldnt need TU with 5.1.1, correct? So why am I getting the 1394. I am about to just give up and call it a parts phone...... Any advice?

ok got it to finish without errors but once again the touch is unresponsive. Anyone know what the issue could be?