What's new

Help With JailBreak... Iphone 4s

turbo

Reaction score
Today I tried to jailbreak my iPhone 4s using the snowbreeze software... not aware it was iPhone 4 only. Now I am stuck on the black screen.

I did some research and found an article which explained jailbreaking on 4s with 5.1.1. However when I try to restore the iOS to 5.1.1 I get a 3194 error. Again, after some more research I found this article on the ipadforums: HOW TO - Resolve iTunes Unknown Error 3194

I was hoping this would solve my problem but I still get the 3194 error.

Is there any way to restore my iPhone back to 5.1.1 so I can jailbreak or have I now f***** my iPhone? :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You can't not downgrade to iOS 5.01......you might have bricked your phone....sorry

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Today I tried to jailbreak my iPhone 4s using the snowbreeze software... not aware it was iPhone 4 only. Now I am stuck on the black screen.

I did some research and found an article which explained jailbreaking on 4s with 5.1.1. However when I try to restore the iOS to 5.1.1 I get a 3194 error. Again, after some more research I found this article on the ipadforums: HOW TO - Resolve iTunes Unknown Error 3194

I was hoping this would solve my problem but I still get the 3194 error.

Is there any way to restore my iPhone back to 5.1.1 so I can jailbreak or have I now f***** my iPhone? :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You will need to have SAVED you SHSH blobs for 5.1.1 to downgrade/Restore your iPhone 4 back to 5.1.1 firmware....NO SHSH blobs = NO DOWNGRADE

You will need to have SAVED you SHSH blobs for 5.1.1 to downgrade/Restore your iPhone 4 back to 5.1.1 firmware....NO SHSH blobs = NO DOWNGRADE

Seconded. Also, the way that the A5 devices (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S) work in terms of downgrading on iOS 5 is termed a re-restore. There is no real downgrade method aside from re-restoring because RedSn0w takes advantage of an exploit in the restore process that allows it to run smoothly without the need of Pwned DFU mode (not available for the A5+ devices). But like Bula said, without blobs, you can't downgrade. This goes for ALL iOS devices.

Is there any news on a release date for a legitimate jailbreak for the iPhone 4S running ios6?

Search is your friend

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net