What's new

How to make a full backup before jailbreak Iphone 4s (5.01 9A406)

As for smilies....make sure it's turned on in biteSMS settings.
you meant "Graphical Smileys turn on ? "
It was turn on already graphical smileys, but I tried to send a message include some smile icon. They didn't see any smile icon. Can you guide me step by step? how can I send a message with smite icon and they can see that icon?

yamiyugi22 said:
you meant "Graphical Smileys turn on ? "
It was turn on already graphical smileys, but I tried to send a message include some smile icon. They didn't see any smile icon. Can you guide me step by step? how can I send a message with smite icon and they can see that icon?

Um....what kind of phone ate you sending it to? The phone that your sending the message to might not be able to view them. And there called "emoji" icons. FYI.

Um....what kind of phone ate you sending it to? The phone that your sending the message to might not be able to view them. And there called "emoji" icons. FYI.
1/In the encoding of bitesms, it has ASCII , short ASCII, emoji ...so which one I should check mark it?

2/is that nesscessary their phone must have bitesms? so they can see my icon which I send to them?

3/do you know any best app for reading manga or comic book Japan?

4/ do you know any best earphone for iphone 4s for listen misic and movie (video music) ?

Last edited:
yamiyugi22 said:
1/In the encoding of bitesms, it has ASCII , short ASCII, emoji ...so which one I should check mark it?

2/is that nesscessary their phone must have bitesms? so they can see my icon which I send to them?

3/do you know any best app for reading manga or comic book Japan?

4/ do you know any best earphone for iphone 4s for listen misic and movie (video music) ?

You don't need to send a message to someone that has the biteSMS tweak. All bite does is make messaging easier and more functional. It just uses the regular cellular network just like the stock app.

I was asking what kind of phone you were sending to because not all phones can receive emoji icons. Has nothing to do with biteSMS. BiteSMS has absolutely no effect in how a given message is sent to another phone. It only makes replying and composing messages quicker and easier, along with quite a few other useful functions.

I recommend any headphones that have a microphone, and skip/play/pause controls.

I recommend any headphones that have a microphone, and skip/play/pause controls.

if so, I will buy this "http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4i-white-in-ear-headset" what do you think? is that good one? or do u have any better ?

after jailbreak Iphone 4s, what apps I must install for iphone 4s? can you list them?