What's new

NEED HELP BAD verizon iphone

bucknuts4747

Reaction score
My verizon iphone was jailbroken i plugged it into itunes to put music on and left and somehow it was downloading the new software... anyway after it said it needed to be reset so i reset and i kept ketting error 1303... so i tried tinyumbrella to go back and restore and i got error 1603 so i put it into dfu mode and tried again and now i get error 1600... does anyone know what to do?

Have you tried tinyumbrella with the 1600 error? Sometimes it can take a good few tries to kick the iPhone out of recovery...

My verizon iphone was jailbroken i plugged it into itunes to put music on and left and somehow it was downloading the new software... anyway after it said it needed to be reset so i reset and i kept ketting error 1303... so i tried tinyumbrella to go back and restore and i got error 1603 so i put it into dfu mode and tried again and now i get error 1600... does anyone know what to do?

Hopefully the previous post got you fixed but the statement in red rally scares me. Are you saying that itunes automatically upgraded software without asking you first???

Try type the error message in google. If it is the same error message i received you have to delete an entry in the host file on your pc. Fixed for me

The problem is inexperienced people try to do things that should be left for professional. If you read the instructions to Tinyumbrella you would know what to do. I will give you a hint, within Tinyumbrella, you must turn off the Cydia server upon closing Tinyumbrella.

Fixed it that day but thanks for the Advice jerk