What's new

New and lost!!!

qbert1963

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Bert and boy am I lost!! I'm 46 years old and not very good at computers,but I just got the iphone 4. Love the phone but must admit I think I bit off more than I can chew!! LOL!! I don't understand alot of the thing one can do with this phone, for example don't get how to get a ring tone into the phone much less give it to a certain caller. I've read how to do it but to tell the truth it seems too technical to understand. Guess I need a how to use iphone 4 for dummies!! :( HELP!!!!!!

Welcome!!! I'll just start with the easy part. To assign a ringtone to a specific caller just find them in in your contacts tap edit (upper right hand corner) scroll down until you find ringtone. Change it & your done :)

DannyBoy thank you for responce but maybe I didn't explain well enough. I want to get the ring tone, my brown eyed girl as a ringtone for my daughter. I went on myxer and found it but to get it on phone so I can use it, is what I'm not getting. Hope I explained it so you understand. Like I said I'm real green to all this stuff and when people start using tech talk to explain my brain just go's blank! LOL!!!!!

Well people thanks for all your help. I finnaly down loaded iringer, that was just what I needed......simple!!! LOL!!!!!