What's new

Poof and it was gone!

Charisse

Reaction score
I updated my i phone recentaly and my purchased ring tone is no where to be found. I have tried to goggle what can be done but i dont get it. One day i decided to just buy thr dang thing again and when i went to do so it said, all ready purchased. Am I gonna have to keep buying a new ring tone everytime I update? How do I find it on my phone? where did it go? How do I get it back?

I had that, I needed to set something about tones library and then once I transferred purchases they came over. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't tell you exactly what I clicked, just that it was something I didn't have on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I did end up having to buy that ringtone again before I got the library set to sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I updated my i phone recentaly and my purchased ring tone is no where to be found. I have tried to goggle what can be done but i dont get it. One day i decided to just buy thr dang thing again and when i went to do so it said, all ready purchased. Am I gonna have to keep buying a new ring tone everytime I update? How do I find it on my phone? where did it go? How do I get it back?
connect your phone to your commuter with your cable and go into iTunes,select tones and sync,that should put the tone back on your phone,you don't have to purchase it again.

Purchased material such as ringtones should show up on iTunes if you've synched your iPhone with iTunes.

Create a new folder on your desktop on your computer and drag your ringtones there and if they ever disappear again you will have them on your computer. The same thing happened with me.

Punkdixie😬