What's new

New iPhone user-might need some help

iMunk

Reaction score
Hi folks, I thought I would come here and see what tips an tricks I can learn about the iPhone. I previously had the original iPhone 2 years ago then went to a BlackBerry and now i've decided I'm an Apple boy so I may ask some questions that appear simple but honestly I just don't know, I gotta get back into the swing of things! My first question, I have the 8gb iPhone 4 and I'm trying to change the notification tone for Twitter and Facebook, I've looked all over this phone and I can't seem to figure it out....help!

bab2010

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. I'm not having my iPhone in hands now, so i will not be able to give you a very accurate answer to your question, however, have you tried to go to the apps (Facebook twitter) settings and see if there is a way to change the notification sounds from there? Open up twitter, and go to its setting and if there is a notification tab there, then try to see what are the available options you have, same to Facebook app. Welcome to the forum.

gravybird

Reaction score
settings>sounds>tweet, and select which one you want for twitter.

as for facebook, I am not sure. It will probably use one of your default sounds for an incoming alert, but I could be way off:)

iCrank

Reaction score
gravybird said:
settings>sounds>tweet, and select which one you want for twitter.

as for facebook, I am not sure. It will probably use one of your default sounds for an incoming alert, but I could be way off:)

Loading....plusone..etcetera..etcetera

Here are some tips for you
Moderation Notice: We have some threads dedicated to tricks that may help you become more familiar with your device. Tips & Tricks Page 1 & Tips & Tricks Page 2

إيكرانك...المسطرة

OP
iMunk

iMunk

Reaction score
Thanks everyone I've done all of these things and it doesn't change so I don't know what to do, thanks for all your help!

VTR

Reaction score
G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts