What's new

Never order from Verizon

L0V3PiNK

Reaction score
I preordered my 64gb SG iPhone 6 and Today I noticed dead pixels plus I decided I like the silver better. I called Verizon and told them I want to exchange since I'm within my 14days! They told me they can't exchange for color or I have to pay the full price bc they're so called system will not exchange it for color without paying full price!!! That makes no sense!!!!! so i told them fine I'll return it and cancel that line and go buy it at best buy! I will never order another phone through version everrrrr again!!!!! Now I'll be getting my trade in for my 5s and just buy the phone at best buy with my gift card n get my $316 back on my credit card! I don't even care if I have to wait 2 weeks but that is preposterous! I know it's in back order!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what Verizon told you is correct, They can only exchange like for like.

I think what Verizon told you is correct, They can only exchange like for like.
Agreed. A large number if companies have similar exchange policies whereby you can only exchange an item for another of the same.

I preordered my 64gb SG iPhone 6 and Today I noticed dead pixels plus I decided I like the silver better. I called Verizon and told them I want to exchange since I'm within my 14days! They told me they can't exchange for color or I have to pay the full price bc they're so called system will not exchange it for color without paying full price!!! That makes no sense!!!!! so i told them fine I'll return it and cancel that line and go buy it at best buy! I will never order another phone through version everrrrr again!!!!! Now I'll be getting my trade in for my 5s and just buy the phone at best buy with my gift card n get my $316 back on my credit card! I don't even care if I have to wait 2 weeks but that is preposterous! I know it's in back order!!!
In fact, I believe Apple has the same policy, you can only exchange like for like.