What's new

Need some input regarding software to Jailbreak my iPhone 4 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkaatz

Reaction score
Well, since I spent 15 minutes typing out my last post and it was rudely wiped out instead of just editing the parts where I made mistakes, I'm a little pissed off. I'm here to get help, not "spam." WTF? I am new... the main page claims how friendly and willing to help the people here are. Ok, well I'd love to experience that. I know the new guys usually get "flamed" and picked on when joining a site. Sorry if I didn't "UTFSE" well enough, I believe my question is too new for any previous answers (as the 5.1 untethered apparently became available as of yesterday).

Anyway, I've jailbroken my 3G myself before. Money is not an issue. I want convenience. What is the best software for jailbreaking? I won't post a link, but I was checking out the iPhoneUnlockFactory software. Their ELITE package for $49 offers unlimted iPhones/iPads/iPods, claims to be able to jailbreak untethered os 5.1 as of yesterday 4/21, and I can get Siri. Also unlimited support, and a couple other sites with a bunch of free app downloads are included.

Can anybody let me know of any good software to purchase, or take a look at iPhoneUnlockFactory and let me know if that would be a good option? Since it offers unlimited iPhones/iPods/iPads, I was going to offer service on Craigslist too for like $10 or so to jailbreak or unlock peoples devices for them. I'm not sure what a reasonable price would be to do such a service. Any input on that would be appreciated as well.

I really hope I can get some input or some help this time, rather than being told I'm "spamming" and just deleting my entire post. Sorry for being new, PoisonIvy. I didn't mean to offend you. I just want some help or input, that's all.

You will never have to pay for jailbreak. Anything that asks you to pay is a scam. As far as I'm aware there's no legit untethered jailbreak available for 5.1 yet.

To avoid confusing people or getting their hopes up, I'm going to close this thread. If new information becomes available we'll reopen it.

And sorry that you were put off by any modding yesterday. This really is a friendly site and we're here to help.

Your post was deleted because the link you posted is a scam website. We do not want our other users getting scammed because of your posts. As Enlightened has already mentioned, all jailbreak tools are 100% free. You should NEVER pay for a jailbreak or unlock tool, if you did you got scammed. The websites that make you pay for the tools, give you the EXACT same tools that are already available for free.

There is no jailbreak for 5.1 on A5+ devices and there is no untethered jailbreak for 5.1 period. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying and trying to scam you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.