What's new

NEED HELP TROUBLE SHOOTING ON SCREEN REPAIR! re

CrAck_KiLLzZz

Reaction score
alright i have been fixing iPhones for about a year now and i have always done a great job never ever had any issues i have done dozens of color conversions! and repaired 100s of iphones but recently i have had 2 phones i have repaired with the same issues when i get the new screen on and all things are working i am talking about iPhone 4 and the 4s the home button has a nice click to it and all everything responds like it should BUT! if i like on the bottom part of the screen where the hone button is it acts like i am hitting the home button so when it is in my pocket siri will just keep coming on but i am not using the home button or evan touching my phone everything gets so sensitive! the home button is not stuck down i have looked i have taken it apart about 15 times now and nothing i do seems to help i have replaced the home button and done it all i need some suggestions! so any a dive would be great for me to try!

Have you tried replacing the connectors to the logic board?

i have not for the fact that i am very carefull when doing the replacement and never had a issue like this one but it is worth a try the home button is middle connector under the small shield in the middle correct ?