What's new

iPhone 4 going to black screen

skorg264

Reaction score
Happy to be a part of this forum! I'm a user of a few Mac products: iMac, iPhone and iPad. I'm a convert from the pc a few years back. I've got a long ways to go to being an "expert" so I would put myself in the novice-intermediate category when it comes to all things iPhone. I'm not only into Mac in general, but also a hobbyist photographer and into music, both as a musician and a listener.

Hoping someone has an answer for this....

My wife will be perusing an app like Pinterest and be on a certain page in Pinterest when all of a sudden the screen will go black. When she hits the home button, it will go back to the Pinterest home page, not to where she was before it went black. Happens on a few different apps. Then whenever she hits the home button after screen goes black, it takes her back to the home page of the app. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited:
Happy to be a part of this forum! I'm a user of a few Mac products: iMac, iPhone and iPad. I'm a convert from the pc a few years back. I've got a long ways to go to being an "expert" so I would put myself in the novice-intermediate category when it comes to all things iPhone. I'm not only into Mac in general, but also a hobbyist photographer and into music, both as a musician and a listener.

Hoping someone has an answer for this....

My wife will be perusing an app like Pinterest and be on a certain page in Pinterest when all of a sudden the screen will go black. When she hits the home button, it will go back to the Pinterest home page, not to where she was before it went black. Happens on a few different apps. Then whenever she hits the home button after screen goes black, it takes her back to the home page of the app. Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules