What's new

DBuschette

Reaction score
I am in search for an adaptor that has a female lightning and a female USB. Doesn't have to be a long cable. I have found one online but it is no longer available. Let me know if you know where to get such thing. Thank you.

Call your local Apple Store. They will tell you which authorized products are available.

I am in search for an adaptor that has a female lightning and a female USB. Doesn't have to be a long cable. I have found one online but it is no longer available. Let me know if you know where to get such thing. Thank you.
I too found the adaptor online from several sources, all discontinued. There is also no such adaptor available from the Apple Store.

I've never seen both together, but I do know that a lot of non-Apple branded USB adapters do not work. Save yourself the time and frustration, and just buy the Apple brand one from the start. My dad tried to save money and bought a couple off brand ones and finally caved and bought the Apple version. Doesn't work on everything USB related though. That's probably my biggest iPad complaint, lack of USB support.

Reactions: 933

Amazon sells one for $49. Search for "Apple lightning digital AV adapter". Good luck.

Amazon sells one for $49. Search for "Apple lightning digital AV adapter". Good luck.

If it isn't Apple certified, the adapter, cable, etc. will eventually fail: non-Apple items aren't authorized. See the discussion Last Straw.

If you decide to buy a third party adapter may I suggest you read the reviews about the item first. The more verified actual purchasers positive reviews would be more reliable. Good luck.