What's new

My second Apple product, 32Gb iPhone 4 ordered today!

NewtoApple

Reaction score
I registered over at ipadforums.net soon after getting the ipad and here i am after pre-ordering the iPhone 4.

I went through AT&T's site since I am a new customer. Well, and the fact that apple.com was bombarded this morning. I got an e-mail confirmation so I hope all is well.

Glad to see you found your way over here :)

Welcome to all of you great to see some users from iPad forum one big happy family.

We have to wait until Late July for the iPhone

Regards col down under

I ordered my iphone 4 on my iPad too! I thought it was only right to do it that way.

Ordered mine from my iPad too! Good thing I love my iPad since I spent 15 hours on and off trying to get my order through! :)

Welcome to all of you great to see some users from iPad forum one big happy family.

Regards col down under

the ipad looks good but i dont think its something i will ever get, i mean playing games without a keyboard imo wont be very good and i wont have much other uses for it, but if i had the extra cash i might of..

Regards col down under

the ipad looks good but i dont think its something i will ever get, i mean playing games without a keyboard imo wont be very good and i wont have much other uses for it, but if i had the extra cash i might of..

As much as I like my iPhone, I've had all three models and ordered the new one today, I'd give them up in a heartbeat if I had to choose between my iPhone and iPad! After having it since April 30, I can't imagine being without it. I like my iPhone, but I'm in love with my iPad! :)