What's new

My iPhone 4 log pics/hacks/themes

I believe it is the file "WallpaperGradientLandscapeBottomT.png" which is in the same location as the previous files. Just rename it or replace it with a blank png.

P.S. Did you convert the illumine theme to iPhone4 resolution?

Thanks, I;ll check it out.

No I didn't convert the theme. It seems it's more complicated then just doubling the number of pixels in each icon. I tried in photoshop and it just messes the image up. The dev's working on a higher resolution set now and seen as there is thousands of icons it's not something I wish to try!

I'm learning how to make my own icons now though :)

Anyway I've moved along a bit in the last day or so am slowly moulding my iPhone into something really quite nice (can't wait to start producing my own icons).

Here's my new home screen:

f19123dd.jpg

You may also notice I've changed the default badge (the image for new emails/texts etc) to a nice hi res image.

No onto the lock screen, this has taken a lot of work and myself and some of the other guys over on the MacThemes forum have been working through the code trying to pick out errors but it's a real mess and is taking quite some time. We have managed to get it into a fairly usable state and I would say it is probably 80% working.

So here it is check out this awesome lockscreen:

Lock the screen to get this:

25d92f31.jpg

Then wait for it to connect to the latest weather update (you don't have to of course you can just slide to unlock):

2bba5757.jpg

And then you'll get this:

f70ff0f2.jpg

Tap the screen to see a 6 day forecast:

7af47d93.jpg

And as you can see it changes at night as well:

343d6f3b.jpg

So pretty pleased with that and it looks really nice. Still some bugs to iron out but as I said there is a few people on the case at the mo so hopefully something 100% will be with me soon. Doesn't seem to drain battery either, I only lost 4% of battery power over night.

Stay tuned for my next update lol!

Was bored so put this together.

This is where I'm at now, put a fair bit of work in to this and still some way to go :eek:

Home screens - Finished changing all the icons with pics I didn't like with one's I did. Still need to learn how to make the folder icons smaller to so it fits in with rest of the theme:

iPhone4homescreens.jpg

Lock screens (coding still needs work for this theme to work 100%):

LockScreen.jpg

Colour apple signal icon - changes from grey (no signal), to red, orange, green and blue (perfect signal):

AppleSignalBar.jpg

Changed the glossy music player controls with matte ones:

Matte.jpg

My SBSettings screen:

46b50510.jpg

My iPod screen:

ipod.jpg

Last edited:
how do you go about editing the images such as the slider and what not? photoshop?

What happens if you jailbreak and then the computer that iTunes is on happens to crash? Are you able to back up iTunes (and the backed up iphone backup) to a CD or some other format for protection?

Not that I know of..... Your computer is the backup. I suppose if you have a windows/time machine backup... It would be saved.

What happens if you jailbreak and then the computer that iTunes is on happens to crash? Are you able to back up iTunes (and the backed up iphone backup) to a CD or some other format for protection?

well your itunes has a backup of your phone on file. so you can just save that

I am so pleased that I JB my iPhone 4. I love it. I have it customized the way I like it and the theme and colors are just kick ass for me. It took a while to figure things out, but once I got the hang of it, it became easy.

I also use Rock which I feel blows away Cydia. IMO...

Cheers all !! :)

Attachments

• $IMG_0857.jpg
    $IMG_0857.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 479
  • $IMG_0858.jpg
    $IMG_0858.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 469
  • $IMG_0859.jpg
    $IMG_0859.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 479
I am so pleased that I JB my iPhone 4. I love it. I have it customized the way I like it and the theme and colors are just kick ass for me. It took a while to figure things out, but once I got the hang of it, it became easy.

I also use Rock which I feel blows away Cydia. IMO...

Cheers all !! :)

jailbreak does open the iphones wings. and now that its legal hopefully we will see more commercial tools to jailbreak it.

cydia was used since 2.0 and before then if you dont know we where using installer. so its about time that another is going to take over cydia.. rock is the way now

I remember when Installer first came out... what a pain in the ass it was to do everything before that!

Haven't done much of late, ironed out a few things. My weather lockscreen is now working 100% of the time :)

Changed the colour of the incoming text msg, looks a bit nicer then just having a couple grey boxes.

01b390aa.jpg

Removed the black border that was around the icons in the multitasking tray, also added the hack to have 5 icons in the multitasking tray:

4bd29966.jpg

Finally managed to change the rotation lock icon to an icon that fit's in with the rest of my theme. Took some time to line up/resize this icon as it turns out it's not the same standard size as all the other normal icons. Got one of the guys over on macthemes forum to 'illuminise' the icon for me and away we go:

63f640b7.jpg

Changed the dialler screen, bit more funky now:

a05f0146.jpg

Finally managed to change the carrier logo to a T-Mobile high-res icon, pretty sweet. Also changed the wifi icon:

a4f2c102.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if anyone's interested but my usage screen has started working again (a known problem for most jailbroken iPhone 4's is that the usage stops showing your usage since last charge) Here was mine a few days ago. Pretty impressed with it, could of got a lot more but I watched a 90 minute game of football over wifi using sky mobile tv player.

dcf35111.jpg

Lastly been playing this game N.O.V.A. It's pretty good, am very impressed with the graphics. Check it out:

8c8ba630.jpg

ce484821.jpg

WoW, lots of this looks really nice. Gj Roy Drage. I hope I get my iPhone soon..