What's new

music and video recording not working, no audio sound during call

annie_banayad

Reaction score
i am in video call chat with my husband then suddenly internent connection error display then i try to sign in in YM again can not sing in host time out display. then power off iphone4 in 1hour, after 1hour try to sign in in ym now ok but can not hear the voice. try to play music can not when opening ipod all list are display but it will close again. try video recording same responding with music. try to play games same also. try to play piano - no audio output. i am jail broken.
restore and update ios to 4.3.5 - same problem display. pls help me

i am in video call chat with my husband then suddenly internent connection error display then i try to sign in in YM again can not sing in host time out display. then power off iphone4 in 1hour, after 1hour try to sign in in ym now ok but can not hear the voice. try to play music can not when opening ipod all list are display but it will close again. try video recording same responding with music. try to play games same also. try to play piano - no audio output. i am jail broken.
restore and update ios to 4.3.5 - same problem display. pls help me

Maybe a speaker issue, are you able to plug your headphones in and hear sound from the audio jack?