What's new

Mr

chong kok keong

Reaction score
I am 3 months old into iphone 4.2.1. Love the phone a lot , and have been downloading a lot of free apps into my phone. I use the iphone tethering a lot, now it is called iphone personal hotspot. I hook the phone to my laptop , an accer i5-4741G laptop with 4 GB Memory, and use it to play secondlife, more recently into Pocket MV.
My problem with iphone is that there is a lot of lag when i use it to serve SL, it was better when i first started, but now i can hardly have a good day. My phone crashes every few minutes, making it meaningless to use for SL anymore. I dont know why.
I also notice when i use my iphone to watch video and movies, it is very slow,, so slow that even a free samsung ace phone works much faster without breaking out.
Chong

hello and welcome to the forum..

maybe you should try restore to 4.3.2? i never seen the iphone with so many problems, lagging so badly.. i would never rely on a cell phone 3g connection to use the net on my laptop, isps are much better for that ;) especially gaming. i am surprised it worked at all.

what format files are you using and what are you using to play them?