What's new

Itunes syncing in a new computer

Joshbk

Reaction score
Hi, im new in this forum and i have a question to make, i'll really appreciate any help.
I was backing up (and syncing as well) my iphone on my old laptop but it was running slow so i got rid of it and bought a new one (laptop). The thing is that now, i dont know what to do to sync my apps, contacts and everything as i was doing on the old laptop, cuz on the old one i did some kind of registration the first time i plugged it in, but now when i plugged my iphone to this new laptop, nothing happened, i mean, like, my apps are not syncing ( i guess) cuz when i click on apps and then "sync", a message pops out saying "are you sure you want to replace all your apps with itunes library" (or something like that), please help, i dont know what to do. i just wanna make sure that everything is backed up, cuz i have a problem with this iphone and i might change it, so i dont wanna do it and ill lose all my info. Thanks a lot

Make sure you have authorised your computer otherwise the paid apps will refuse to sync with the device, click on Itunes and then authorise this computer. and then it will allow you to sync and backup properly. you can even move your backup file from the old computer to your new one

So many people with so little understanding of iTunes and that includes me (Kind of) I'd love to shake the inventor to say thanks for giving us so many threads on iTunes and how to use it. 😝

iHolophyte