What's new

Moving to an iPhone 7!!!

Kosh_the_Vorlon

Reaction score
Hello!

Just popping in.. I've kind of floating around the forums for awhile without actually registering. Figure I would now that I've ordered an iPhone 7 and I'm hyped about it.. Which is odd, since I got a referbished iPhone 6 64gb and was like meh. Hahaha.

Though I was sitting at work today and was thinking... should I have just not cheaped out and got the iPhone 8? Not sure. I don't think the specs between the 7 and 8 are that much different to justify 300$ (I'm Canadian, they charge us up the wazoo up here). I was able to get the iPhone 7 for nothing, and even got my unlimited data plan lowered by 10$ a month (to 65$ with unlimited province-wide calling).

Did I make the right choice? After reading online, I can see that there are some big performance improvements between the 6 and 7. I only got the 6 as a placeholder as I was using a Galaxy S7 (I've been using Samsung phones for the last few years now).

Anyway.. that's it! See you around :D

Only you can decide if you made the right choice. The 7 is a great phone, and it's currently what I have. I have no intentions on upgrading to an 8 unless my 7 fails me.

I have a 7+ and am very happy with it. I am not happy about all the changes with the latest models—for example, the facial ID. That’s a potential privacy issue.

Yeah I have a Canon DSLR.. If I'm taking pictures, I'm using that.

Phone came today. Feel and looks great. Installing all the awesomeness on it now. Haha. Picked up a Otterbox Defender case for it!