What's new

Monday

njshoremom4gurlz

Reaction score
M switching the iPhone 3GS which I do love for the iPhone 4....I added line and decided to go for the extra 150$ will be worth it!!!
I'm just excited!!! I'm able to get white or black but I'm seeing that white bb torch needed white nailpolish lol to cover scuffs sooooooooo
Now I'm curious, what's going in with insurance with ATT and iPhone 4s????

I'm a little annoyed I went to Att today and AGAIN the sellers there try to get me to go with Android...their big big cell phone!
O I told him no I want the iPhone 4 on Monday if I get pushed again sndsgsin to go for android or bb ( which is what happened last two times till I got the iPad n fell in love lol)
Why do they do that??
I will go to a diff Att store seriously!

njshoremom4gurlz said:
M switching the iPhone 3GS which I do love for the iPhone 4....I added line and decided to go for the extra 150$ will be worth it!!!
I'm just excited!!! I'm able to get white or black but I'm seeing that white bb torch needed white nailpolish lol to cover scuffs sooooooooo
Now I'm curious, what's going in with insurance with ATT and iPhone 4s????

I'm a little annoyed I went to Att today and AGAIN the sellers there try to get me to go with Android...their big big cell phone!
O I told him no I want the iPhone 4 on Monday if I get pushed again sndsgsin to go for android or bb ( which is what happened last two times till I got the iPad n fell in love lol)
Why do they do that??
I will go to a diff Att store seriously!

They do it for money. Most sales reps dont make enough commission from selling iPhones. Just tell the rep to help you choose a device and tell him/her not to force one down your throat. 

Your post is just a tiny bit hard to follow, but it sounds like you're going to upgrade from a 3GS to the 4 on Monday? If so, why not just wait a couple of weeks or so and upgrade to the 5? It seems like a waste to get a phone that will be the "old model" in a couple of weeks