What's new

Keep 3gs or get 4??

njshoremom4gurlz

Reaction score
Just added a line and grabbed the iPhone 3GS to help me cause my bb torch was making me crazy with battery pulls and freezing im done w blackberry! First the trackball and now unstable!Regardless, I got the iPhone 3GS for 50$ and love it!! I knew I would ever since I bought the iPad...I wish I done it sooner just had my head wrapped around iTunes. LoL silly k know :)
I'm debating on keeping or paying 100-150 for the iPhone 4??
What's the difference? I only have 8 mb which personally is weak IMO...I think I'll be calling Att ..

Do your self a favor and go for the iPhone 4!!!!! There is a big performance difference and you will not want to be with a new phone that soon will be 2 generations behind.

iFrog said:
Do your self a favor and go for the iPhone 4!!!!! There is a big performance difference and you will not want to be with a new phone that soon will be 2 generations behind.

Ok I'm going to call now lmao!!!!!!!
I was told same thing except camera but the memory alone is worth the switch...I love integrating my apps from iPad n iPhone omg I'm loving it so much!!! Wthelll was i thinking??? Ohhh my nails... My android swiping made me think no more touch screen texting till i tried iPhone!!! It's like the keyboard has a brain and knows what I'm going to say next;)

njshoremom4gurlz said:
I was told same thing except camera but the memory alone is worth the switch...I love integrating my apps from iPad n iPhone omg I'm loving it so much!!! Wthelll was i thinking??? Ohhh my nails... My android swiping made me think no more touch screen texting till i tried iPhone!!! It's like the keyboard has a brain and knows what I'm going to say next;)

Lol. Nice.

I'm a former android user and I got the iPad 2 on the release day and thinks really change from that day on lol

I love my iPad 2 and the iPhone now I have a MacBook air in my list then the 27" iMac lol you have to love it!

njshoremom4gurlz said:

I just called :) I'm going Monday I can get white or black..... Hmmmm I have white torch that's shows every little scuff I think I'll stick w black!! Heaven knows it's getting covered;)

I do like android what's not to like but prefer what I have;) I've tried it all lol
I exchanged the phone now I have the white iPhone 4;) love love it!!!!

I'm with you unleashed, i would wait till the 5 come out and make your choice then.