What's new

New to iphone 4

gplock

Reaction score
Ima kinda of an android guy. But got an iPhone for to see what the big whoop. Whoop there is the great screen. I'm loving it so responsive. I like it. I have a two part ? 1st how do I get the picture I downloaded to take up the WHOLE screen in wallpaper mode ? And the 2nd part is how do I get the picture to scroll when I go threw the pages I have. In other words not stationary. Thanks ahead of time. .

Welcome to the forum. :)
I am not sure how to get your picture to resize to the whole screen but I believe that all iPhone pictures are stationary and do not move when swiping from home page to home page.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Damn that's sad to hear. This phone is a step forward n two back. FOR ME. NOT IN GENERAL. I'll keep searching. Mayb jb ? I'll try that as last option.

To resize pinch to zoom works. And no wallpaper is only stationary.

Hi
Is there any app used with iphone4 that makes it to be able to scan documents If there is please what's the name
Thanks Guys

This is how the wallpapers looks. I don't like the black @ the top. If I could het that to go away I would b happier.

You can zoom the wallpaper prior to setting it. Which allows you to make sure that doesn't happen.

gplock said:
This is how the wallpapers looks. I don't like the black @ the top. If I could het that to go away I would b happier.

Just want to get rid of the wallpaper limit. N make it "limitless" if that makes sense? Thanks for reading.

Last edited: