What's new

MMS gets rejected

Bajanjack

Reaction score
When I try to send a picture and put text in the message, it gets rejected. The picture has a small exclamation mark in a red circle. When I go to it, says "try again". Help!

check your mms settings > general > network > cellular data network, make sure you have the right settings filled out from your carrier

Unleashed said:
check your mms settings > general > network > cellular data network, make sure you have the right settings filled out from your carrier

Thanks for the response. When I go to "network" and than "cellular data" it just gives me the on or off option. If I go to the "messages" setting it goes to "mms messaging" which gives me only an on or off option. I am sure I am missing some basic step-please let me know.

shouldent make a difference if he uses wifi or not..

and turn it on and you should see the settings for mms

Unleashed said:

Still not understanding what "settings" to check. You are right, no diff on mms with 3G or wifi

try sending a smaller size picture, like one or 1mb and see if it can be send, maybe the picture size is just out of allowed size.

Unleashed said:

Still not understanding what "settings" to check. You are right, no diff on mms with 3G or wifi

hmm maybe a few pics will help..

see the SECOND tab it says "cellular data NETWORK?"

IMG_0221.png

tap it and then you should see this..

IMG_0220.png

Unleashed said:

I have " cellular data" and below that is "data roaming", but do not have "cellular data network ". That could be why I appear clueless! :)

Unleashed said:

I have " cellular data" and below that is "data roaming", but do not have "cellular data network ". That could be why I appear clueless! :)

Why so? What iOS are u having? GSM one? Is your phone using sim cards or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010 said:
Why so? What iOS are u having? GSM one? Is your phone using sim cards or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS 4.2.7, Verizon-CDMA, no sim card.