What's new

messed up

brackett5

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iphone and went to take it back to stock. I was waiting for Itunes to download and was looking through the options and seen delete all info on the phone....weeellllll I pushed it and now its stuck in like a bootloop were it doesnt get through the jailbroken apple screen. Is there anyway to fix this?!?!?!?!?! Please help.

pushed it? as in un plugged it during an upgrade?

try hold the on/off and the home key for 10 seconds and it will reset.. see if that works, if not put it into dfu mode and then restore.. itunes backes up everything so dont worry that it will delete your files.. unless you did not backup recently

Did the hard reset through iTunes and waited for the 2 hour process and ......nothing. it still won't come off the loop. Again it goes to where the jailbreak scull apple and then nothing.

Something tells me that pushing a "Delete all info" button is never really a good thing.

Its like a big red button that says "Dont Push" and you pushed it...

Simply get the phone into DFU mode in the same way you start to jailbreak and go from there. Try rejailbreaking it.

Oh and yeah, since you obviously have the Greenp0ison skull, going to the apple store is out of the question.

Putting it in DFU mode and restoring should fix your problem. You can download the stock firmware and restore it and then restore your data from your last backup.

I tried to do the restore, it took like 2 hours and I got Nothing. Is there sonething elae i.need to dodownload?? The computer I.had my iTunes on Completely crashed.

Did you put it into DFU mode?

What exactly is dfu mode. Is that where you hold power and home till it shuts off then continue to press home plug it in until it shows like the power cord and itunes symbol??

Thank you guy SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!! I googled it figured out what I was doing wrong and difference between DFU and recovery mode its up and running