What's new

Lost phone, on Silent

anna_mp_green

Reaction score
Please help my out!!! I've lost my iPhone 4 in my house (I'm sure of it) and it is on silent so when we call it, we can't hear it vibrate. It has plenty of charge, 80% I think. There are no "lost" phone apps installed on it right now.

Is there a way to either remotely install an app or send a txt message to turn the ringer on?

Please help! I'm desperate!!!

Thanks.

only thing i can suggest is have everyone be very quite and call it non stop until u hearing a buzzing noise somewhere.

anna_mp_green said:
Please help my out!!! I've lost my iPhone 4 in my house (I'm sure of it) and it is on silent so when we call it, we can't hear it vibrate. It has plenty of charge, 80% I think. There are no "lost" phone apps installed on it right now.

Is there a way to either remotely install an app or send a txt message to turn the ringer on?

Please help! I'm desperate!!!

Thanks.

First calm down, re trace your steps. Your battery should last until the night. If so walk through each room one by one and call it. Not only should it vibrate you should see the brightness of the screen. Let's pray it's actually in our house.