What's new

Lost iphone

nath132

Reaction score
Can anyone help please. I lost my phone at the golf course the other day. I realised half way round and went back to look for it but with no luck. I do not have any 'find my phone' apps installed on the phone but is there any way of still tracking it? I'm hoping it is still lying in the grass somewhere as it is still ringing although only with vibrate on (no sound)! There is a passcode lock on and i was barred from calling out at the time as i had missed my bill payment so no one can use it anyway. Any help would be good.
Thanks
Nathan

not much you can really do I am afraid, apart from go and look for it in that golf course or hope that some one hands it in

so is there no way of tracking it without an app? thought there might be in this day and age!

no, with out find my iphone you cant really do much.. even with it you have to have the device on to track it.

To protect yourself further you should report it lost/stolen to your provider this way someone else cant weep the benefits of your misfortune. Good luck with this.

OK, Cheers. Think i may have another stroll round the course later while its dark out and keep ringing the number while i go round. With a LOT of luck i may see it light up! If not i'll have to report it lost.
Thanks anyway

OK, Cheers. Think i may have another stroll round the course later while its dark out and keep ringing the number while i go round. With a LOT of luck i may see it light up! If not i'll have to report it lost.
Thanks anyway

Yeah do that and wish you a good luck.

Didnt find it but a lady answered at one point then hung up! Tossers. I've cancelled it now so i dont think anyone can use it! Whats the point in stealing it anyway now the sim and imei are blocked?

Didnt find it but a lady answered at one point then hung up! Tossers. I've cancelled it now so i dont think anyone can use it! Whats the point in stealing it anyway now the sim and imei are blocked?

sorry to hear that.. stolen phone.. well the person probably did not realise you could block the IMEI number and stop them using it.. now it will be useless to them and they will probably swap it online for another, or try to at least