What's new

Locked Out Of Iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if there really was a gf in that story. Could also be a stolen iPhone. Only God knows, but i wouldn't help anyway, i would advice him to take it to Apple. Now anyone happen to steal an iPhone, comes here have all the tuto about how to factory reset :( no no no.

Yeah, if there really was a gf in that story. Could also be a stolen iPhone. Only God knows, but i wouldn't help anyway, i would advice him to take it to Apple. Now anyone happen to steal an iPhone, comes here have all the tuto about how to factory reset :( no no no.

If it was stolen surely it would have been completly blocked by now.. Not just passcode locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The simple fact is a restore wipes the phone clean of all personal data, so, if someone did steal an iPhone and it was passcode locked at least the thief won't get hold of anything personal. Of course then they would have full use of the phone. Fortunately if your phone is stolen then as Chantelle rightly said you can have your network completely block it. Turning the device into a very expensive paper weight.

*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.