What's new

limera1n gone live

some ppl have had that problem, restart the iphone

Tried that 6 times and it still doesn't work

Try installing 'afc2add' from Cydia. I had the same problem using another file explorer, installing the above file should fix the problem.

how can he install that app if he cant jailbreak ;p

mac? it says there in 7 years on the website. i would either use bootcamp or find some one with windows

Tried that 6 times and it still doesn't work

Try installing 'afc2add' from Cydia. I had the same problem using another file explorer, installing the above file should fix the problem.

how can he install that app if he cant jailbreak ;p

mac? it says there in 7 years on the website. i would either use bootcamp or find some one with windows

Hi Folks, New to all this.

but have some experiance.

question. i have jailbroken my i phone 4 using this (version 4.1)

one problem i see that has arrised while using.

downloaded the iphone explorer for my pc, and when i try to acess folders you normally cannot acess. It pops up with are "are you sure you have jailbroken sucessfully"

as i want to change ringtone/message alert tones etc... anyone know a way around this?

im guessing its just this jailbreak as it isnt done like the other way?

Any help would be Great.

Cheers
Craig

Ah it seems I replied to the wrong question. It should of been this one....

When will limerain be released for Mac?

i have a mac also but i use wine and vmware fusion for windows apps, or you can use bootcamp or a friend with a windows machine maybe? family member? every one has windows

i have JB the Iphone 4 with limera1n (4.1) and the limera1n app just crashes when you open it. Is there any way to fix this?/ also I have rebooted the phone with no luck.

i have JB the Iphone 4 with limera1n (4.1) and the limera1n app just crashes when you open it. Is there any way to fix this?/ also I have rebooted the phone with no luck.

try restoring and jailbreaking again, or use greenpois0n

I've currently got redsnow tethered on my IP4 running 4.2.1 and I have no 4.1 SHSH saved, would this work for me? I just tried it and no joy.

Hey all new to the site but I have bin browsing for a few months awaiting a jailbreak for my iphone 4 4.2.1 I recently droped my phone that was running 4.1 and I had it exchanged for another iphone that already had 4.2.1 will this work with my phone?

Hey all new to the site but I have bin browsing for a few months awaiting a jailbreak for my iphone 4 4.2.1 I recently droped my phone that was running 4.1 and I had it exchanged for another iphone that already had 4.2.1 will this work with my phone?

you will need to use redsn0w, and welcome to the forum

Is there a redsnow for windows or is there a wait and thank you. I have bin looking for a redsnow none are working or can't find the right one??

Last edited: