What's new

Limera1n Now Out For Mac Users

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
ra1ndrop.png

The long awaited Jailbreak for Mac users is now out. Finally, all of you who could not find a Windows computer in the world can now Jailbreak your iOS 4.1 iDevice. The Jailobreak does not support any devices it did not support before so nothing is new except for Mac compatibility. The following devices are still able to be Jailbroken with Limera1n:

iPod Touch 4G (4th Gen)
iPhone 4
iPhone 3gs
iPod Touch 3G
iPad

Limera1n Jailbreak Tutorial:
http://www.iphone4forum.net/forum/i...-|-ipod-touch-4g-iphone-4-ipad-3gs-ipod-3795/

Download:
limera1n

Hi guys, finally I've jai broken my iPhone for, I need to unlock it, I'm running on 4.0.2 and base band 01.59.00

Is any program in cydia that can do the job?

Regards,
Gustavo

Hi guys, finally I've jai broken my iPhone for, I need to unlock it, I'm running on 4.0.2 and base band 01.59.00

Regards,
Gustavo

Ultrasn0w is the only thing avalible...

So if I jailbreak I still can't unlock right? On 4.1 and BB 2.xxx...

Regards,
Gustavo

Hi guys, I can confirmed that Limera1n works on Iphone 4 ver 4.0.2 and can be unlock it, if you have base band 01.59.00

Nice,
Gustavo

Regards,
Gustavo

Hi guys, I can confirmed that Limera1n works on Iphone 4 ver 4.0.2 and can be unlock it, if you have base band 01.59.00

Nice,
Gustavo

you can also upgrade to 4.1 while keeping that baseband