Roy_Drage

Reaction score

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
some ppl have had that problem, restart the iphone

Tried that 6 times and it still doesn't work

Try installing 'afc2add' from Cydia. I had the same problem using another file explorer, installing the above file should fix the problem.

how can he install that app if he cant jailbreak ;p

mac? it says there in 7 years on the website. i would either use bootcamp or find some one with windows

Roy_Drage

Reaction score
Tried that 6 times and it still doesn't work

Try installing 'afc2add' from Cydia. I had the same problem using another file explorer, installing the above file should fix the problem.

how can he install that app if he cant jailbreak ;p

mac? it says there in 7 years on the website. i would either use bootcamp or find some one with windows

Hi Folks, New to all this.

but have some experiance.

question. i have jailbroken my i phone 4 using this (version 4.1)

one problem i see that has arrised while using.

downloaded the iphone explorer for my pc, and when i try to acess folders you normally cannot acess. It pops up with are "are you sure you have jailbroken sucessfully"

as i want to change ringtone/message alert tones etc... anyone know a way around this?

im guessing its just this jailbreak as it isnt done like the other way?

Any help would be Great.

Cheers
Craig

Ah it seems I replied to the wrong question. It should of been this one....

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When will limerain be released for Mac?

i have a mac also but i use wine and vmware fusion for windows apps, or you can use bootcamp or a friend with a windows machine maybe? family member? every one has windows

nonelower2001

Reaction score
i have JB the Iphone 4 with limera1n (4.1) and the limera1n app just crashes when you open it. Is there any way to fix this?/ also I have rebooted the phone with no luck.

sakumaxp

Reaction score
i have JB the Iphone 4 with limera1n (4.1) and the limera1n app just crashes when you open it. Is there any way to fix this?/ also I have rebooted the phone with no luck.

try restoring and jailbreaking again, or use greenpois0n

sony007

Reaction score
I've currently got redsnow tethered on my IP4 running 4.2.1 and I have no 4.1 SHSH saved, would this work for me? I just tried it and no joy.

Rising

Reaction score
Hey all new to the site but I have bin browsing for a few months awaiting a jailbreak for my iphone 4 4.2.1 I recently droped my phone that was running 4.1 and I had it exchanged for another iphone that already had 4.2.1 will this work with my phone?

sakumaxp

Reaction score
Hey all new to the site but I have bin browsing for a few months awaiting a jailbreak for my iphone 4 4.2.1 I recently droped my phone that was running 4.1 and I had it exchanged for another iphone that already had 4.2.1 will this work with my phone?

you will need to use redsn0w, and welcome to the forum

Rising

Reaction score
Is there a redsnow for windows or is there a wait and thank you. I have bin looking for a redsnow none are working or can't find the right one??

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts