What's new

iOS 4.1 Jailbreak OFFICIAL HOW TO VIDEO | iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPad, 3GS, iPod To

Hi guys, I bought my iphone 4 without contract, I guess is still lock it right, can I Jailbreak it with:

Version 4.0.2(8A400)
Modem firmware 01.59.00

I've tried several times with out a success, Help please.

Regards,
Gustavo

Hi guys, I bought my iphone 4 without contract, I guess is still lock it right, can I Jailbreak it with:

Version 4.0.2(8A400)
Modem firmware 01.59.00

I've tried several times with out a success, Help please.

Regards,
Gustavo

you can jailbreak 4.1 now but no unlock

The thing is my iPhone 4 has 4.0.2 and did try to jailbreak with limera1n without success, do I have to update it to 4.1?

Gustavo

The thing is my iPhone 4 has 4.0.2 and did try to jailbreak with limera1n without success, do I have to update it to 4.1?

Gustavo

no limera1n jailbreaks all firmwares, but why stay with 4.0.2?

though if you care about unlock dont upgrade

Hey there ! i just bought an att iphone 4 and jailbreaked it with limera1n,,, all went good, have 4.1 with cydia now,,, my question is i've been looking in youtube, for the unlock, and i couldn't seem to find one, i found this website in one of the videos and i registered. i went through cydia and installed the repo666... but no gig !!! is there any other way to unlock this iphone ??? i have t-mobile, i know i have to cut down the sim card. Help please,,, thanks.

Hey there ! i just bought an att iphone 4 and jailbreaked it with limera1n,,, all went good, have 4.1 with cydia now,,, my question is i've been looking in youtube, for the unlock, and i couldn't seem to find one, i found this website in one of the videos and i registered. i went through cydia and installed the repo666... but no gig !!! is there any other way to unlock this iphone ??? i have t-mobile, i know i have to cut down the sim card. Help please,,, thanks.

you have 4.1 with the new baseband there is no unlock for the new baseband yet, people mistake JAILBREAK for unlock and think the two are the same, i dont know if this is true in your case but you just have to wait until a tool is released if your on the new baseband

I have IOS 4.1 on my iphone 4.
Cydia and everything else works perfectly, but it doesn't work with my vodafone sim card. Can anyone tell me?
Thanks

I have IOS 4.1 on my iphone 4.
Cydia and everything else works perfectly, but it doesn't work with my vodafone sim card. Can anyone tell me?
Thanks

welcome to the forum. where did you buy the iphone from and what baseband does it have? if it has the newest baseband then there is no unlock for that.

Thank you!
Actually I live in Albania, and I bought my Iphone in Miami. Baseband is 02.10.04

Thank you!
Actually I live in Albania, and I bought my Iphone in Miami. Baseband is 02.10.04

there is no unlock atm you have to wait for a new tool to unlock that baseband, until then you are stuck with an ipod :)

only just saw this so will delete my topic lol

few questions.

i havnt updated my iphone 4. its on 4.0.1 (do i need to update it to jailbreak it or doesnt it matter)

if i mess something up how easy is it to un-jailbreak it? and will it go back to how it is now?

and when you talk about unlocking is that to open it to another network?
i dont think i need that as im on orange anyway.

only just saw this so will delete my topic lol

few questions.

i havnt updated my iphone 4. its on 4.0.1 (do i need to update it to jailbreak it or doesnt it matter)

if i mess something up how easy is it to un-jailbreak it? and will it go back to how it is now?

and when you talk about unlocking is that to open it to another network?
i dont think i need that as im on orange anyway.

it does not matter, with 4.0.1 you can even use JailbreakMe

un-jailbreak? you restore or update and it removes the jailbreak. and it goes back to how it is now.

unlocking is when the iphone is locked to a carrier like in the us its att and it opens it so you can use any sim