What's new

Let Me Introduce Myself

Lone Cyclist

Reaction score
Hi All
I am a past Windows convert to Apple , been running a Macbook Pro for a few years now and a Iphone 4 since they came out so I feel comfortable using the software and if I can help anybody out , more the better !.

Regards
Steve

Ps. also a cycle nut!!!.
:ios4:

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here and can find, and share lots of useful infomation!

:)

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All
I am a past Windows convert to Apple , been running a Macbook Pro for a few years now and a Iphone 4 since they came out so I feel comfortable using the software and if I can help anybody out , more the better !.

Regards
Steve

Ps. also a cycle nut!!!.

welcome to the forum! nice move converting to the apple products, do you have any other?

My wife runs a Ipad 2 and my son has a Ipod touch - try to get a play with the Ipad when i get a chance !. Beautiful design although slightly restrictive but Dropbox works well on it.

Hi All

Regards
Steve

Ps. also a cycle nut!!!.

hello and welcome to the forum! good choice of mbp and iphone..

so you go racing a lot as well?

Distance races are my bag , got one on Sunday coming round the Glens Of Antrim [ 200k ]
should be a gas ! , although tiring - its a fitness thing!

wow 200k is very impressive... you must be worn out by the end of it... 200k is like 3-4 hours drive :O i wonder how long it takes you on the bike