What's new

What it do?

Okay then. Everyone says I said it I guess I said it. Sorry. Just strange. I don't recall it.

Friday1234 said:
yes i just saw that!!!! sory

Oooooohhh...I knew I didn't say that.lol

I thought the site was mixing up user names or something..,.then I had to go ahead n say "yeah I did it,....sorry" knowing I really didn't.lol.

It's cool tho. Mistakes happen.

Okay then. Everyone says I said it I guess I said it. Sorry. Just strange. I don't recall it.
No no,we,re saying you didnt say,friday1234 has apologised to you,he misunderstood so all is well now.

Poisonivy said:
No no,we,re saying you didnt say,friday1234 has apologised to you,he misunderstood so all is well now.

Yeah. I'm on my iPhone, so when I posted that I didn't see there was a second page to the thread, where it was stated that it was the OP.lol. My bad. Yes. All is well.

zig9449 said:
Yeah. I'm on my iPhone, so when I posted that I didn't see there was a second page to the thread, where it was stated that it was the OP.lol. My bad. Yes. All is well.

yes. the app is crashing and giving me multiple problems.

Its all sorted now,this thread got way out of hand and i would have closed it but i wanted zig9449 vindicated(proved inncent if you like),its cool now so lets leave it there.

Friday1234 said:
yes. the app is crashing and giving me multiple problems.

Really? Crashing. This app crashed on me one while I was using SwipeShiftCaret in it.

Did ya try reinstalling it. That did only happen to me once. It happens a little more often in the Tapatalk app. It doesn't happen very often at all actually....but does happen.

zig9449 said:
Really? Crashing. This app crashed on me one while I was using SwipeShiftCaret in it.

Did ya try reinstalling it. That did only happen to me once. It happens a little more often in the Tapatalk app. It doesn't happen very often at all actually....but does happen.

ya. installed it again multiple times.

Sure. Point the finger at the new guy.... >.> Haha. I keed I keed. I'll be sure to watch more carefully with what I say next time. :) What I meant to say was, if I told you, I would have to send you a basket of puppies. Everyone loves puppies. :3