What's new

Hello, let me introduce myself

Igor

Reaction score
Dear fellows,

My name is Igor, I am not very keen on new technologies, etc

I had a quiet and peaceful relationship with things from Apple (yes, there was a broken ac-dc adaptor for the Iphone in the middle... but nothing more serious)

Until today... and an update from iOS 4.2.x to iOS 5... (i had everything legal, since i am not keen on this technological stuff, nothing jailbroken, etc)
everything fine, the download ios 5, reseting from iTunes, restoring backup..

I introduce PIN, i see every program downloaded by me there... but they are not working... i try to open every game/app/etc, it flashes for a second and nothing happens...

At least my music (downloaded) works fine, i can see all the videos, i can open safari and surf the web normally, my photos/videos are there...

¿but why the apps are not working? the icons are there... but nothing happens

I am quite worried about that.... i had apps with a lot of customization, work done... another ones cost a lot to me, etc

¿is there a solution? ¿am i missing something 'cause i do not understand new technologies very well?

Thank you for reading and feel free to correct my writing mistakes

Igor

Make sure all of your apps are ios 5 compatible. Just open the app store and scroll to the right to see if there are any updates for your apps.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Thanks to everyone for answering and for the welcome

Because of your great community I solved my problem (http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-help-15/installed-ios5-non-my-apps-working-23032/)...
I felt like an IDIOT with the solution

I still do not understand why any of the apps were not working just because I did not update Skype (I did not update it on purpose... new version is "slower" and worse than the old one... a little bit)... but just needed to update it in order to get all the apps working right...

Although after updating Skype, and getting all the apps working right (it seems, at least) the game GtFree+ (one of the best car games for Iphone.. in my opinion) is not working properly... I get weird sounds all the time and the game crashes quite often

But.... who cares about one game when all the other things are OK...

Thank you for reading again

Igor