What's new

Introducing myself

H

Hazi1610

Hi all, just joined. Not an iPhone user yet but hoping to be in the not too distant future.

I will be moving away from the galaxy s2, major problems with the phone and previous galaxy s, had two replacements and still problems so have had enough. My only other choice of phone is the iPhone. Just waiting to sort out a refund with Samsung now.

I will be getting the iPhone 4 I expect as I won't have enough to get the 4s. I wanted to hold out for the next one but due to the problems, I am forced to get one early. Not complaining because all I want is a phone that actually works.

Already have the iPad 2 and love it so know I will love my iPhone when I get it. Just hope I don't have to wait too long for Samsung to deal with the refund, so far, it's been three months since my original handset and constant pain in the backside waiting for them to get things sorted and finally I have given up.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to reading and sharing etc etc.

Aliso

Hi hazi,welcome to the forum,hope you get your refund soon so you can get your iphone,have i seen you on one of the other forums?