What's new

Legal jailbreaking and unlocking of iphone...

I would love to jailbreak just to be able to go back to Verizon. However the downside to jailbreaking is increased risk of corrupt files and reduced security.

I for one use my iPhone for a lot of financial transactions and paying bills.

I don't think I want to take the risk.

I would love to jailbreak just to be able to go back to Verizon. However the downside to jailbreaking is increased risk of corrupt files and reduced security.

I don't think jailbreaking an AT&T iPhone 4 will allow you to use it on Verizon's network. AT&T is GSM and Verizon is CDMA. T-Mobile is also a GSM network.

I don't think jailbreaking an AT&T iPhone 4 will allow you to use it on Verizon's network. AT&T is GSM and Verizon is CDMA. T-Mobile is also a GSM network.

Ahh, good point. I didn't think about that.

i always wondered if apple ever made something where if you jailbreak the iphone 4, your iphone will get bricked and you cannot ever use it again.

at least apple can do nothing legally about it.. :D shame they wont provide already jailbroken firmware and all you need to do is just add cydia or rock

apple responded... but lets see what happens in new fw's now if they will need breaking out of jail :D

Everybody to there own, but I have never had a interest in jail breaking any of my iPhones. I like them the way they are. I guess that's why there is vanilla and chocolate ice cream

yea im one of the people that just dont jailbreak iPhones. I mean I have done it for other people but iono i just always get scared that I'm going to be the one to get screwed over lol call me crazy if you want

yea im one of the people that just dont jailbreak iPhones. I mean I have done it for other people but iono i just always get scared that I'm going to be the one to get screwed over lol call me crazy if you want

i always jailbroke my iphone apart from my iphone 4. i wont do.