What's new

Latest iPhone 5 News Says its Coming in September, and Will Have A5 Chip

Lol. eBay are quite usless when it comes to fakes and scammers. I've sold a few things on eBay and had a couple non payments. Nothings happens to the buyer but as the seller you still get charged the listing fee and have to list it again. It's a nightmare if you've got an auction that lasts 5 days and the winner doesn't pay. Takes at least a week to sort out then you've got to put it back up for another 5 days.

I sold my 3GS to a shop. He almost took my hand of for it. Lol. I'll be going back to him this year if the new one is worth buying...

ah like enviphone kind of sire instead of ebay.. good idea

Lol. eBay are quite usless when it comes to fakes and scammers. I've sold a few things on eBay and had a couple non payments. Nothings happens to the buyer but as the seller you still get charged the listing fee and have to list it again. It's a nightmare if you've got an auction that lasts 5 days and the winner doesn't pay. Takes at least a week to sort out then you've got to put it back up for another 5 days.

I sold my 3GS to a shop. He almost took my hand of for it. Lol. I'll be going back to him this year if the new one is worth buying...

ah like enviphone kind of site instead of ebay.. good idea

Well ! Finally new Phone got the name iPhone5.Apple has announced that iPhone5 will be released in September 2011 and will have more additional and advanced feature. definately iPhone5 will have the 8 megapixel camera and may be it woll have new currv or tear drop shape, which will differ this iPhone5 compare to others.

really? where did you see this announcement?