What's new

Last Movie Watched?

4A0DE1DF-21F9-4947-B90F-02245B7999BD.jpeg

Dang Mission Control, may have to watch that... how did you like it?

Dang Mission Control, may have to watch that... how did you like it?
I loved it. I’ve read “Failure Is Not an Option” by Gene Kranz a few years ago, so the facts were not new to me, it still was very interesting to see the missions from that point of view. Apollo 1, 11, 12, and 13 were discussed in detail. Then it ended somewhat abruptly, mentioning Skylab, the Space Shuttle, and the ISS. All in all, 90 minutes that could easily have been extended to way more than that, without making it boring.

If this is the HD version from iTunes, make sure to watch the iTunes Extras.
It is from iTunes. I don‘t know which version, but I‘ll certainly find it out. Thank you!

Edit:
It is the HD version. There are no extras for the movie in the Austrian iTunes Store, though. :(

Last edited:
It is from iTunes. I don‘t know which version, but I‘ll certainly find it out. Thank you!

Edit:
It is the HD version. There are no extras for the movie in the Austrian iTunes Store, though. :(
It's too bad that Apple and the studios can't decide to offer the same iTunes Extras in all markets where the movie itself is offered. If you look in the U.S. iTunes store you can see what the iTunes Extras contain.

It's too bad that Apple and the studios can't decide to offer the same iTunes Extras in all markets where the movie itself is offered. If you look in the U.S. iTunes store you can see what the iTunes Extras contain.
Thank you! Will do.